Make a connection! Kidding Around Yoga of the Palm Beaches is currently accepting new Clients. Send Message »
May The Whole World Be Filled With Peace and Joy, Love and Light, and Lots of Peaceful Children
|Name||Kidding Around Yoga of the Palm Beaches|
|Contact's Name||Bobbie Myers|
|Are You/Your Company An Approved School Board Vendor?||Yes|
|Are you Federal or Level II Background Checked?||Yes|
|Do you/your company carry at least $1 Million Liability Insurance?||Yes|
|Phone Number||Click to See Phone Number|
|Location||Wellington, FL 33414
|Curriculum Vitae:||View My Curriculum Vitae|
|Credentials:||Certified Kids Yoga Teacher|
About Kidding Around Yoga of the Palm Beaches
Looking for a way to bring a sense of calm into your school or camp while still staying active and learning?
Look no further than Kidding Around Yoga!
The benefits of Yoga for children are innumerable and I can’t wait to share them with you and the little yogi in your life.
Benefits of Yoga For Children
- Proper breathing is a great way to energize, learn concentration and reduce stress. It also reduces allergy and asthmatic symptoms.
- Standing poses build posture and strength, and reduce symptoms of scoliosis.
- Balancing poses develop focus, strength, balance and poise.
- Backbends open and strengthen the heart and chest.
- Forward bends help massage the digestive system.
- Inversions and difficult poses build self-esteem by teaching children that they can achieve what they set out to do all on their own.
- Relaxation poses reduce stress and teach kids how to focus.
Kidding Around Yoga is a style of yoga that was created by Haris “Harini” Lender, RYT 500. KAY includes ALL 5 branches of the Science of Yoga in a very clear and organized class.
The methods we use in a KAY class are insanely creative and will keep your child practicing yoga for years to come! Singing, dancing, massaging, jogging and storytelling are just a few of the techniques we use, but the possibilities are endless. Our classes are geared towards kids ages 4-12.